Selasa, 09 Juni 2009

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, DAD!!!



Today is my Dad’s birthday. He’s 49 years old now. Almost 5 decades he’s been in this world. And it’s been 21 years for me living with him minus the time i’ve been spending here in Yogyakarta. There’s a ridiculous conversation between we both. I happy birthday him on 8th June at 10PM. I thought it was 9th. It means two hours before the D-day and happy birthday wouldn’t be surprise anymore. Hehe. Dad, happy birthday to you. I hope you always live save and sound. You are one of my favorite figure. Your love is so true. Nothing compares you. Hope everything’s okey in your life. Face your job fruitfully because you are outstanding. Hope your birthday candles come into reality including your best wishes for my luck. Always keep yourself in good health. You are the best friend and the best father on earth. God, save him.